Looking for a new gig?
Check out our available positions.
iluminere exists to innovate and accelerate innovative growth in advertising, marketing, and business. We accomplish this through a collective I.Q. that is informed by our people, data insights, and relentless curiosity. A curiosity that is constantly looking to change the game. We deliver business results through marketing services and products. We also like to have fun and have a good laugh at the latest viral cat video now and again. We’re looking for our next iluminite, is it you?
Responsible for the day-to-day execution of marketing strategy and/or projects related to the clients in which they own: on strategy, on time, and within budget. The account manager will actively manage the day to day of all digital marketing channels. The right person will have experience with digital media campaigns, email marketing, social media and brand management. The account manager will report to the account director, providing weekly summaries on the health of accounts, opportunities for improvement, and growth barriers. This person must establish positive, healthy working relationships with their clients and be able to critically think.
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 2-3+ years as an account manager
- Must have 3-5+ years of experience within an agency
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player, positive attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills and detail-oriented
- Must live within the DFW area
- Oversees the progress of a job; knows the job status at any given time
- Build, manage and be accountable for all marketing strategies as they align with the brand’s objectives and measurables of success
- Responsible for client P&L and all client budgets.
- Monitors competitive activity and collects competitive samples
- Responsible for supporting leadership within the account
- Helps delegate and partner responsibilities with the account coordinator
- Builds relationships at appropriate client/vendor level
- Works closely with senior leadership to identify and suggest solutions on how to improve software efficiencies
- Keeps abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances
- Works with media to review all plans
- Works with the team coordinator to ensure all communication between linked projects are cohesive in nature
- Confirms work in progress is strategically aligned
- Participates in weekly departmental staff meetings